الأحد، 22 يوليو 2012

real madrid the best

"The main challenge for the team is to do better than last year, which was a very good season. My main challenge is to continue growing and to establish myself here", added the Real Madrid player in the press room
Realmadrid.com
Esteban Granero took over from his team mate Gonzalo Higuaín in the press room at Valdebebas for the current pre-season to speak about his feeling both as an individual and as part of the group as they face the coming campaign: "We have many challenges at a collective level; the main challenge for the team is to do better than last year, which was a very good season; and my main challenge is to continue growing and to establish myself in the team". Referring to the potential of Real Madrid he also said: "Real Madrid will be the team to beat for many years".
The Whites’ number 11 started his appearance by speaking of the team’s objectives for the upcoming campaign: "We have many challenges at a collective level; the main challenge for the team is to do better than last year, which was a very good season". On a personal level he is looking towards his fifteenth season at the club with hopes of being able to continue contributing to the team: "I want to continue growing and to establish myself in the team. I have not thought about leaving and I have not thought about just continuing with the same role within squad. I want to play a more key role, as do all footballers. That is why I train and that is what I am going to try to achieve. I have high hopes of creating a spot for myself and being an important part of the team ".

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق